community anti-drug coalition
Stakeholders in community anti drug coalition represent each of these sectors:
- Religious organizations
- Law enforcement
- Youth-Serving organizations
- Healthcare professionals/organizations
- Local or state government with expertise in substance abuse
- Traditional leaders
- Civic/Volunteering groups
- Other organizations involved in substance abuse prevention
- Any other group depending on the peculiarity of the community
We would love to be of help to you.
Please leave us a message.
We provide solutions to substance abuse through life skills training to prevent the initiation of substance use, help users to abstain and or live a quality life.
© 2020 Gisa Initiative.
Treatment and Rehabilitation
Post Training Evaluation
Post Evaluation - Workplace
GISA Workplace Test
No.17, Ayodele Fanoiki street, Adjacent Magodo Police Post, Magodo Estate Phase 1,Isheri, Lagos State, Nigeria.